ASET Conference App Guide
ASET recognizes virtual conferences are new and different. We want your experience to be top-notch, so please take some time to review the detailed instructions we’ve created for you below. We strongly encourage you to download the ASET Conference App at least two days before the conference date (August 20) to ensure that you have full functionality and are familiar with it before the educational content begins.
Getting Started: Download the ASET Conference App by following the directions below:
- For mobile device or tablet access:
- Search for “ASET Conference” in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install and open the App, then return to the email invitation and click Verify Account.
- Then, follow the instructions in Section C below.
- For computer access:
- To access the event:
- Open the App, enter your name and the exact same email address that you used to register for the conference (NOTE: It is important to use the same email address in order for your attendance to be recognized and to receive ASET CEUs)
- Enter the 6-digit verification code you received from CrowdCompass via email
- Please allow a few minutes to receive the code.
- If you do not receive a verification code, check your spam folder.
If you receive an error message after inputting the code, close and open the App and try inserting the code again.
Enter the code into the App and click Verify
Complete your profile (how-to video) to help other attendees find and network with you (and gain Game points!)
Allow the App to send notifications so you don’t miss important updates during the conference
*We strongly encourage you to download the ASET Conference App at least two days before the conference date (August 20) to ensure that you have full functionality and are familiar with it before the educational content begins.
*Equally important, you MUST also download the "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" App in order to view the presentations within the ASET Conference App.