HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
HOW TO SET UP YOUR CONFERENCE PORTAL
We developed the Conference Portal, a browser-driven platform with state-of-the-art features to help you access the agenda, create your personal schedule, view presentations, network with exhibitors, and more. Whether you attend in person or virtually, it is an essential tool designed to help you get the most out of the conference. Google Chrome browser is recommended for an optimal experience.
How to Sign In:
- To enter the conference and set up your profile, click here.
- Log in by entering your first and last name, and the email address you used to register.
- A verification code will be sent to your email or cell phone. Please check your spam/junk folder of the email address you registered with.
- Enter the verification code to access the conference.
- You’re in! To find your way around the Conference Portal, please carefully read the Attendee Guide.
Remember that all session times will be in Pacific (PDT). To toggle between your device and PDT, click "All Sessions," you will then see a bar on the top right that lets you choose between the two time zones.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (816) 286-4191. The hours for the Help Desk are:
- Thursday, August 19: 7-10 am PDT
- Friday, August 20: 7-10 am PDT
- Saturday, August 21: 7-9 am PDT
Emails and phone calls outside these hours will be answered as time permits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have additional questions regarding the ASET Annual Conference, please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQs).
REGISTER FOR THE IN-PERSON CONFERENCE
Where else but the ASET Annual Conference can you spend three days with renowned Neurodiagnostic experts, advance your knowledge, and have fun networking with fellow attendees and friends? Join hundreds of Neurodiagnostic professionals, get inspired, and earn ASET-CEUs from August 19-21 for immersive lectures and an event like no other.
Earn up to to 23 ASET-CEUs by attending in person:
- Thursday: 7.5 CEUs | Friday: 7.5 CEUs | Saturday: 6.5 CEUs | Sundown Seminar: 1.5 CEUs