ASET - The Neurodiagnostic Society has posted several FAQ videos on our You Tube Channel, check them out here; https://www.youtube.com/user/ASETLIVE1959.
In these short five to seven minute videos we ask experts in the field common FAQs, including but not limited to:
- Tell me about the diagnostic tests that you perform?
- What symptoms might trigger a referral to your test?
- How does your test work?
- What do you find most interesting about your test?
- What age groups can you test?
- In what ways are you involved with helping a physician find a diagnosis?
- Are there any ways in which you are involved with helping a physician treat a patient?
- What keeps you in the field?
We encourage Ambassadors to use these short videos in their presentation. The questions are designed to help students learn more about what it means to be a neurodiagnostic professional. These videos are appropriate for all age groups.