To archive neurodiagnostic history, the Smithsonian Institution suggested that the Historical Advisory Committee interview technologists, physicians, PhDs, engineers who contributed to the development and advancement of the profession.
The interview questions were written by Katherine Ott, the Curator, Division of Medicine and Science, National Museum of American History.
Samples of the question are:
- "What drew you to EEG and diagnostics?"
- "Who were your early mentors?"
- "Why do you think this field took off when and how it did?"
- "Where do you see neurodiagnostics in 10 years?"
- "What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?"
Views or opinions presented in these interviews are solely those of the interviewees and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of ASET or the interviewer. We hope you enjoy listening to these interesting sessions.