Board of Trustee and Officer Nominations
ASET is seeking Neurodiagnostic technologists who hold membership in the Society to serve in leadership positions on its Board of Trustees. The 2021 Board Nominations is seeking to fill three Trustee positions and two Officer positions for Secretary-Treasurer and President-Elect. Self nominations are welcome.
- A direct role in advancing the Neurodiagnostics profession
- Impact on the future direction and programming of your Society
- Opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders
- Exposure to a wealth of personal and professional contacts
- Must be actively engaged in the practice (clinical, research, management or education) of Neurodiagnostics or neurophysiology for at least six months preceding installation of office
- Must be an Active member in good standing who has maintained membership for three out of the five years immediately preceding the election. (Institutional members are eligible for nomination to the office of Trustee or Officer if they upgrade to the Active member class by the nomination deadline.)
- At the time of installation and during term of office, no Officer or Trustee shall serve on any other healthcare board at the national level. (This restriction does not apply to service on boards of national public charities or private foundations in the healthcare field.
- Only Active members in good standing with recent experience (preferably within the past 5 years) on the ASET Board shall be eligible to serve as Officers of this Society.
- Strong background in committee and volunteer work -- either with ASET or other professional organizations
- Demonstrated commitment to ASET and the profession
- Graduation from the ASET|ABRET Joint Leadership Academy preferred
Download and submit the 2021 Board Candidate Packet. We look forward to hearing from you. Please forward nominations and candidate packets to ASET's Director of Publications, Anna Bonner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 816.945.9224.