According to the World Health Organization, COVID-19 has now claimed over 500,000 American lives and more than 2.6 million lives worldwide as of March 2021. Since the start of the pandemic, Neurodiagnostic technologists have been working hard to provide patient care. This Neurodiagnostic Week, April 18-24, 2021, we celebrate them for remaining committed to the highest level of patient care despite the challenges they've endured. We owe each and every one of you a debt of gratitude.
HOW TO CELEBRATE NEURODIAGNOSTIC WEEK
- Thank technologists with Neurodiagnostic Week merchandise. >> Get Merchandise
- Decorate your wall with the official Neurodiagnostic Week poster. >> Get Poster
- Join the conversation on social media with #NDweek by sharing your experience during COVID-19. And share your gratitude for Neurodiagnostic technologists with a photo of your favorite flowers.
- Use the communications toolkit to celebrate Neurodiagnostic Week with your staff, colleagues, and friends. >> Download Toolkit
NEUROLOGICAL IMPACT COVID-19
There is growing research indicating the impact of COVID-19 on the brain. We added some of these latest studies to the ASET COVID-19 Resources, which includes a comprehensive kit for Neurodiagnostic technologists during the pandemic. >> Learn More
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING NEURODIAGNOSTIC WEEK
- Special offer to ASET educational courses
- Stories of Neurodiagnostic technologists
- Survey results on technologists’ COVID-19 experiences
We want to thank Ambu for sponsoring and supporting Neurodiagnostic Week.