ASET Spring Seminar
Registration will close at 5:00 pm ET on Wednesday, April 6. Due to health system regulations, we cannot guarantee walk-in registrations.
Held in person at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, the ASET Spring Seminar offers two concurrent course tracks:
1. Advanced EEG and Long-Term Monitoring (LTM):
- CLTM and NA-CLTM exam candidates
- Experienced technologists who are seeking CEUs
- Those who would like to develop advanced skills in the Neurodiagnostic Laboratory
2. Intro to Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS):
- Technologists new to working in the EMG lab and performing NCS
- Anyone who needs a refresher on NCS basics
- R.NCS.T/CNCT exam candidates
EVENT INFO: 7 ASET-CEUs will be awarded for attendance
ASET courses, seminars, and online education provide a solution for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and earn CEUs. Neurodiagnostic professionals need the education and training necessary to improve skills and job performance in order to provide the highest quality of care to our patients. We understand the changing nature of the profession and aim to keep you ahead of the curve by designing educational opportunities with these goals in mind.
ASET’s one and/or two-day seminars highlight topics based on the core competencies identified by the CoA-NDT and ASET’s Standards and Practices Committee also provide preparation for board examinations. Comprehensive in content, these programs focus on specific segments of the neurodiagnostic profession and are presented by subject matter experts in the field.
- Member: $125
- Non-Member: $175
- Student Member: $25
*COVID Protocols will be announced prior to the event.
You can book your hotel at the Hampton Inn & Suites, a 10-minutes drive from the venue.