Board of Trustee Nominations
Looking for a meaningful way to contribute to your profession and your professional Society?
ASET is seeking Neurodiagnostic Technologist members to serve as Board of Trustees. For the term beginning August 2023, we are seeking candidates for the President-elect, Secretary-Treasurer, and two Trustee positions.
Self-nominations are welcome. All nominations are due by January 29, 2023.
The Benefits Package
- A direct role in advancing the Neurodiagnostics profession
- Impact on the future direction and programming of your Society
- Opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders
- Exposure to a wealth of personal and professional contacts
Expand the following sections to learn about eligibility, qualifications and position description:
To learn more about the roles of Trustees, please review the position description. To review how ASET is governed and structured, please review the Society’s Bylaws and Code of Conduct .
Members can self-nominate or be nominated by another member in good standing.
There is no form or paperwork required to begin the process. All you need to do is notify ASET’s Executive Director, Kevin Helm ([email protected]) of your interest in running for office, or provide the name of the member who you are nominating.
The deadline for nominations is January 29, 2023.
If the criteria for nomination have been met, you will be invited to complete a Board candidate packet. As referenced in the candidate packet, the following must accompany the candidate profile form:
- Letter of support from a current ASET member and your supervisor or employer
- Recent photograph
- Completed and signed ASET Code of Conduct Compliance
- Commitment to Serve Statements
- Names of two individuals willing to serve as third-party leadership references
Completed candidate packets must be received by Kevin Helm by February 28, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination and election process, please contact ASET’s Executive Director, Kevin Helm, at [email protected] or Judy Ahn-Ewing, Chair, Nominating Committee at [email protected]