ASET Continuing Education Units (ASET CEUs) are granted to educational programs and offerings that meet high quality standards for neurodiagnostic professional education. Attendees of these programs are eligible to receive ASET CEUs based upon their participation hours. One hour of education is equivalent to 1 ASET CEU.
ASET CEUs hold value for documenting ongoing education, supporting recertification, and advancing professional development. ASET CEUs are recognized by ABRET and BRPT for recertification. For additional information and details regarding ASET CEUs, we encourage you to review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
ASET CEU APPLICATION PROCESS
- Review our ASET CEU application options and pricing page and identify which ASET CEU application best fits your educational program or offering. Applications must be submitted by an individual on behalf of an organization in order to process.
- Organize an agenda related to your event including dates and times of lectures, topics, speakers, and their credentials.
- Submit an ASET CEU application via our store https://portal.aset.org/applications 30 days prior to your event (60 days for online courses) and complete the required fields and submit payment.
- Allow 3 weeks for processing (please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for online courses). During this time your application will be reviewed by one of our ASET CEU application reviewers. Please note: Payment must be received to complete the review process.
- When your application is approved, you will receive an email at the email address associated with the ASET account used to submit the ASET CEU application. This email will include an approval letter specifying the number of ASET CEUs approved for your program, along with an attendance roster for recording attendance and program evaluation forms.