New Annual Conference Opportunity for Innovators!
We are looking for individuals who are working on new ideas, innovations, creations, and pre-market endeavors to advance the field of Neurodiagnostics. This year, we have a limited opportunity for you to showcase your work during the ASET Annual Conference. If selected, you will be provided a complimentary 6’ table to display your project to all attendees in a dedicated area. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit the form below, to include a brief outline of your work, to [email protected]
We have a few guidelines, but please feel free to clarify anything if needed.
- Any non-commercial innovation is invited – this is not intended for products that have “made it to the market”.
- If you are a current vendor with an innovation, we will consider you for selection. However, this is not a replacement for exhibiting. For those organizations who have commercially available products, please see the Exhibit Prospectus. This area is for sharing innovative ideas and future products (it is not intended as a beta test area either).
- Note, we will post signage to respect the intellectual property of all innovators in the Lab, including no photography, but we cannot guarantee protection of your ideas.
- You’ll be responsible for transporting all equipment.
- You must be a registered attendee.
- All selections for the Innovators Lab are at the sole discretion of ASET.
If you are interested in being a part of this new showcase, please complete and submit the form below. Forms are due by June 15.