Welcome to ASET's NEW Career Center!
On May 22, 2015, ASET will debut the ASET Career Center, a new and improved online resource designed to help employers recruit qualified Neurodiagnostic professionals and job seekers to make employment connections in the Neurodiagnostic industry.
Please select the link below that best describes you.
In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources to our members, we are pleased to inform you of the exciting changes to the ASET Career Center. ASET has upgraded our Employment Exchange platform that will offer our members – and the industry at large – an easy-to-use and highly targeted resource for online employment connections.
ASET has also launched a strategic partnership with the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN), by linking to the job boards of more than 290 leading healthcare associations and professional organizations. Created to address the critical shortage of U.S. healthcare workers, the NHCN initiative allows employers and job seekers to have access to an expanded network of Neurodiagnostic jobs and candidates across the nation.
Recruiters, Employers, and Business Owners Alike:
The new ASET Career Center will help streamline your hiring process with:
Unmatched exposure for job listings – ASET represents the largest audience of qualified Neurodiagnostic industry professionals.
Access to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN) – a chance to have your jobs seen by thousands of qualified candidates
Easy online job management – You can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and even make payments online.
Resume searching access – With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
Company awareness – Along with each job posting, you can include information about your individual company and a link to your web site.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be seen by an exclusive audience of the industry’s best and brightest!
Neurodiagnostic Technologists, Job Seekers and New Graduates:
The new ASET Career Center will provide you:
- FREE and confidential resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
- Access to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN) – a growing network of over 290 healthcare associations and professional organizations.
- Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
- Easy job application – Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
- Saved jobs capability – Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account so you come back to apply when you are ready.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to connect with the industry’s best employers!
Employment Exchange Home